1. 1600 stirrups production per hour, each batch can be yield up to 7 tons.
2. The accurancy of ±1mm, much higher accurate than semi-automatic operation with labor
3. International brand electric parts were used in machine, which include Seiemens, Abb and Omron.
4. Italian technology applied in the system which ensures the stability of operation.
5. With storage of more than 500 hundreds graphics, easy for operation, graphics are programmble.
6. The adoption of multi-split type blade which ensures a double lifetime compared with normal one piece blade.
7. With the option of patented automatic collector, stirrups production will be more efficient and convenient.
|Single wire||5-14 mm||Max. traction speed ||75-100m/min |
|Double deformed wire ||5-10 mm||Max. bending speed ||1050º/sec|
|Double round wire ||5-10 mm||weight||3.5T|
|Max. bending angle||±180º||L*W*H||3300*1000*2200 mm|
|Max. length of stirrup side ||900 mm||Average electric consumption||5kw/h|
|Min. length of stirrup side ||90 mm||Installed power ||45kw|